Do you manage all 3 of your teams??

Hey,

I was just wondering do you manage all 3 of your teams or do you let your assistant or coaches do it.

Personally, I manage my first team obviously, but I also manage my u-18s to see how they get on and do. I don't manage my reserves as I think 2 is enough to manage for me, but I give the job to my Assistant. I really enjoy managing the u-18s and it is exciting seeing other teams youngsters and see what players are coming through your ranks.

So I was just wondering do any of you do this?

No way would i manage all 3 of my teams (if they were all in legaues) i do set myself to manage all league when my under 18s and reserves dont have fixtures , purely so i can control cntracts etc . But if i were managing a team with Reserves and u18s in leagues , i wouldnt dare manage all 3 becuase the game would take far too long to complete a season.

I occasionally manage the youth team at big clubs where there is a higher probability of good prospects.

I like watching the youth team play, especially when I have high hopes for a particular youngster and want to more closely follow his progress.

Hey,

I was just wondering do you manage all 3 of your teams or do you let your assistant or coaches do it.

Personally, I manage my first team obviously, but I also manage my u-18s to see how they get on and do. I don't manage my reserves as I think 2 is enough to manage for me, but I give the job to my Assistant. I really enjoy managing the u-18s and it is exciting seeing other teams youngsters and see what players are coming through your ranks.

So I was just wondering do any of you do this?

Oh yes i manage all three of my teams i bought fm 2006 and i am now early into my third season. I dont play every single day and i watch all my games in extended highlights. Using this approach though i won the ldf in the first 2 seasons and have unearthed many players who i have sold on for profit. Also i am barnet the WORST team in the league in fm2006. If you put the effort into managing all your players then you will see rewards.

Archived