wish list: what you never want to see in any future versions of fm

I would hate the spending money on stuff BUT I would like to have a personal life only as far as having a partner and kids

If you want a partner and kids then i suggest you stop playing FM cos it kills your relationship...

I believe its been cited in 3 actual divorces.

Like buying stuff with salary might be a tad gay, but having the manager being a little more person like... Perhaps have more stuff in game dealing with relationships between players, managers and teams? I dunno how atm if I come up with something I'll say...

I believe its been cited in 3 actual divorces.

I've heard that too... And I'm not suprised at all. Maybe there should be a time limit that you can set to daily, weekly or monthly. Kind of like what some poker sites use. You can only play for XX many hours a week then the game will block you. This limit is optional and can be set however you want to, but since FM might be a bigger addiction and life-wrecker than gambling i bet some pleople will be smart enough to use it. :p

A managers personal life and ability to spend money

The chairman option

Player and staff deaths

Match fixing

Racism and crowd trouble

Players getting banned for drug abuse (unless they are banned at the start of the game)

The top two are just rubbish ideas imo, whilst the bottom four do happen IRL, but are things that nobody really wants to see happen.

Oh and Everton Football Club. Nobody wants to see them ;)

The chairman option

Player and staff deaths

Match fixing

Racism and crowd trouble

Players getting banned for drug abuse (unless they are banned at the start of the game)

The top two are just rubbish ideas imo, whilst the bottom four do happen IRL, but are things that nobody really wants to see happen.

Liverpool fan I see

Unsackable option, ability top buy cars/houses etc with wages, bungs & bribes.

In a nutshell all the rubbish FIFA fanboys constantly ask for & as it is annoying me in my current save I'd love to see the end of the game applying for a job that I've turned down 5 times while in job hunting holiday mode, I didn't want it before so stop applying for/offering the position. Actually while I'm mentioning repetition stop asking me about a player I sold 6 years ago.

I want to be able to watch training sessions every now and again

Arrange training matches

A 3D Team Talk where you can view your changing room and give your team talks before, middle and after a game. The players can move about the changing room and you see yourself giving the team talk. After this their could be a cut scene of the players in the tunnel walking onto the pitch. (I'm being very imaginative)

I want to be able to watch training sessions every now and again

Arrange training matches

A 3D Team Talk where you can view your changing room and give your team talks before, middle and after a game. The players can move about the changing room and you see yourself giving the team talk. After this their could be a cut scene of the players in the tunnel walking onto the pitch. (I'm being very imaginative)

I don't think you get the point of this thread.

Here's an idea, line up all your teddy bears and shout at them instead.

The chairman option

Player and staff deaths

Match fixing

Racism and crowd trouble

Yet they do happen and would add even more realism to the game if used wisely imo

In the next versions i don't want to feel that even if i play a low-middle table team or worse such as Newcastle, Tottenham, Yeovil, etc, i will still be sure that after 5 years i will be on top again and then get bored and wait the next version to see if i get a new motivation to play the game.

Archived