The International / Champions League Bug

Couldn't of hit me at a worse time. The board and supporters already want my head and now my whole squad almost are out of my CL fixture with Rangers because of international duty.

That means :

UNAVILABLE

Ben Foster

De Silvestri

Vidic

Evans

Nani

Ronaldo

Anderson

Fletcher

Berbatov

Hargreaves

Bojan

Ashley Young

Ninis

Sultan (Cup tied)

Samir Nasri

AVAILABLE

Manucho

Ospina

Riera

Di Maria

Bostock

Flamini

Obi Mikel

Evra

Traore

Hardly an easy feat. Oh well, i should do ok i suppose. Good night to you all.

Couldn't of hit me at a worse time. The board and supporters already want my head and now my whole squad almost are out of my CL fixture with Rangers because of international duty.

That means :

UNAVILABLE

Ben Foster

De Silvestri

Vidic

Evans

Nani

Ronaldo

Anderson

Fletcher

Berbatov

Hargreaves

Bojan

Ashley Young

Ninis

Sultan (Cup tied)

Samir Nasri

AVAILABLE

Manucho

Ospina

Riera

Di Maria

Bostock

Flamini

Obi Mikel

Evra

Traore

Hardly an easy feat. Oh well, i should do ok i suppose. Good night to you all.

ive had the same had 25 out of my 36 on international duty so had like 5 right midfielders playing!!

I managed to get a draw, and as i beat Rangers 2-0 in the first leg, i got through. Won the champions league as well at the end of the season, beating Shaktar Donesk in the final. Austria Wien beat Chelsea on penalties in the Euro Cup :D

Still, it certainly makes your matches a lot more interesting. I had Traore playing FC :D

I managed to get a draw, and as i beat Rangers 2-0 in the first leg, i got through. Won the champions league as well at the end of the season, beating Shaktar Donesk in the final. Austria Wien beat Chelsea on penalties in the Euro Cup :D

Still, it certainly makes your matches a lot more interesting. I had Traore playing FC :D

ah he's a good player. probably not up front IRL mind you...:D

Slightly off the topic here, but you've listed players there that you've obviously bought in for Man Utd. Why can't I find them in my game? I know they're not regens. Manucho, Ninis, Sultan? Where did you get them from?

Slightly off the topic here, but you've listed players there that you've obviously bought in for Man Utd. Why can't I find them in my game? I know they're not regens. Manucho, Ninis, Sultan? Where did you get them from?

got them using my update

Archived