Strangest Transfers In Your Game

So, what transfer made you squeal with laughter, made you scared because your rivals got him dirt cheap, or even cry because you had been following his progress for 5 seasons.

Post them here!

Mine :-

It's 2009, in the January window and a certain Chinese ex Man Utd star has scored 11 goals in 24 games this season and been averaging 7.14. It is of course Dong Fangzhou. The United flop has been playing well for Benfica but now Barcelona have bid £16.5 Million for him!! :eek:

Then, Benfica buy him back in the January window in 2010 for £6,000,000.

What on earth is going on!

chelsea signed jenas for 18 million in one of my games, i mean come on Jenas i wouldnt even pay 8 million for him another overrated player who i cant understand why he gets in the england squad all the time

Not exactly a transfer (as I turned it down), but still... Played my first season as Celtic having signed Vincent Enyeama (since Boruc is under-rated in FM). In the end-of-season transfer window, Barcelona bid £16.5 million for him - his stats were good, but not that good!

Not exactly a transfer (as I turned it down), but still... Played my first season as Celtic having signed Vincent Enyeama (since Boruc is under-rated in FM). In the end-of-season transfer window, Barcelona bid £16.5 million for him - his stats were good, but not that good!

why did you not sell him then?

i couldn't find an appropriate thread... i am managing in Italy, and i think in my fourth season a had a pre season friendly against my Reserves :) i have never ever seen that before. In November of the the same season i noticed a news title that said about Brescia's unbeaten run of 14 games ended by Juventus. I checked then their fixtures and they had about 4-5 losses in their last 14 games... what the hell?

It was involving me but I was Chelsea and for some reason I wanted to sign Gareth Bale from Arsenal. I thought I could get him quite cheap another club was interested in him so as I really wanted him I beat thier offer and then after a while the interested club (can't remember who!) eneded their interest in him so I kept bidding up and up for him. In the end they accepted £56 million and I don't know why but I agreed to the transfer :(

Woah, my transfer window in January 2012 has just gone mental.

Manchester United (Me)

~ IN

Fernando Torres (Liverpool) - £45,000,000

Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal) - £34,000,000

Carlos Vela (Arsenal) - £20,000,000

Sergio Aguero (Athletico) - £0

~ OUT

Angel Di Maria - £13,750,000 (Liverpool)

Pablo Piatti - £26,500,000 (Liverpool)

Carlos Tevez - £16,500,000 (Arsenal)

Mark Foster (Regen 17 years old) - £11,000,000 (Everton)

Also, Chelsea have spent about 30 Million this january, Liverpool about 60 million, Arsenal only 16.5 million and Norwich a colossal 5 million :D Very busy for some reason/

Archived