Touchline managment and talking to your players

IRL managers, players, and fans alike can shout at players during a game. not sure if they can hear with all the noise. any how during a game a manager can talk to his players when the game stops for throwins and goals kicks etc..

Now if a player is in a possition where he could pass or shoot, other people including the manager will shout " pass it, SHOOT etc" obviously we cant do that via the game. would'nt it be possible to have icons during the game that you could click on that may influence a player and what his next move will be. because when they always choose the wrong option etc, there is nothing in the game that you can ever get that point across.

I've never heard of a player saying that he passed or shot because the manager shouting at him to do so influenced him to. When playing, there is too much noise, and you would rarely ever have time to listen to someone before making your decision unless from a set piece. A pointless and unrealistic addition IMO.

Would like to see "buttons" so when I press them the team responds immediately to what I have pressed. I also want to see myself charging out to the technical area and hear the verbals!

i.e. "Push out quicker" The backline pushes out quicker etc...

I am sure I'll shout that out today. So don't tell me it's unrealistic. I'll be telling individuals to calm down, get back etc too.

Would like to see "buttons" so when I press them the team responds immediately to what I have pressed. I also want to see myself charging out to the technical area and hear the verbals!

i.e. "Push out quicker" The backline pushes out quicker etc...

I am sure I'll shout that out today. So don't tell me it's unrealistic. I'll be telling individuals to calm down' date=' get back etc too.[/quote']

some one who understands what i mean then. :)

Archived