can Euro Cup players play in Champions Cup?

hi,

please help :)

I'm manager of Lazio, I'm in my 2nd season and won Serie A in my 1st season so I automatically qualified for the Champions Cup.

1st: I brought a player called Vitorino Antunes from Pacos de Ferreira; Antunes played in a Euro Cup 2nd Qualifying round 2nd leg before I brought him in late August. After I brought Antunes it said he was Ineligible to play in the Champions Cup; is it because he played in that Euro Cup Leg? And Will I be able to register the player on 1st February?

2nd: I’m top of my group in Champions Cup and qualified. I need a defensive midfielder (I only have 1) so I have come to a deal with Girondins de Bordeaux's Alou Diarra, offered him a contract which has been agreed now he's just waiting for confirmation. But before I can confirm the deal I need to know if he can play in the Champions Cup. Alou Diarra has played many games in Euro Cup will I be able to register Alou Diarra for the Champions Cup on Sunday 1st February?

----

Dom

The rule is that a player who has played in the same European competition for one club cannot play in that competition for the whole season.

If a player has played in another European competition that season, as in your case, then they cannot play in another until the 1st February.

That is how it works in reality anyway.

The rule is that a player who has played in the same European competition for one club cannot play in that competition for the whole season.

If a player has played in another European competition that season, as in your case, then they cannot play in another until the 1st February.

good good Thanks! if it dont work I be back :D

except euro vase(toto cup) players are eligible to play in uefa cup and CL

Archived