Squad Personality

Just curious if anyone paid attention to this, under the "Information" tab. Inspired by my first captain Stevie G, I set out to create a squad personality of "Driven", (ie Determination 20!) and finally achieved it after 9 seasons:

driventeampx7.th.jpgthpix.gif

Wonder if anyone else tried something like this? A squad with "Spirited", "Light-hearted", or "Unsporting" might be interest :)

Bloomin hell, are the players all of a good quality? I generally only look to sign players that have determination >=15, although there are exceptions e.g. a world class player going for a cheap price or better than the alternatives.

I always like "Driven" as a personality constraint, but I rarely select all my players based solely on one aspect like that. Mostly mental attributes take a back seat to physical and technical ones for me.
Bloomin hell, are the players all of a good quality? I generally only look to sign players that have determination >=15, although there are exceptions e.g. a world class player going for a cheap price or better than the alternatives.

Well, besides from a few real players who are driven anyway (Gerrard, on the verge of retirement now, Dos Santos, Aguero, Sergio Mota, Lulinha tutored up), the rest are good regens who have been tutored up to 20 determination, so yes, they're pretty decent. Here's a few of them:

My keeper, a steal at $60,000. He's even a little two-footed hah:

rodrigosantos2hy4.th.jpgthpix.gif

Left-back - I use kimz's tactics, so the FBs play partially as DMs, pace isn't as important:

vanni2qo4.th.jpgthpix.gif

DM - Again, in kimz's tactics DMs get into the winger position, so I use retrained wingers here sometimes:

gandiast1.th.jpgthpix.gif

AMC, I've a whole bunch like him, they seem to come in standard types, stats are all distributed in much the same way:

franckmichelpz7.th.jpgthpix.gif

Archived