Staff

Hey, I am Arsenal, 1st season original database, I was just wondering what staff are the best to have, I am looking for a:

Assistant Manager-

Coach-

Scout-

Youth Coach-

Fitness Coach-

Physio-

1st Team Coach-

GK Coach-

Could you please tell me one of the best staff for each category, help will be hugely appreciated ;)

Search for someone called Krzysztof Dowhan and offer him a job as assistant. He has high stats in all areas and imo is ideal and one of the best if not THE BEST assistant you can have in the game. If you search by reputation and set it to world class you should get plenty of good staff for the other positions you require.

staffs attributes change somewhat each time the game loads so impossible for us to name what the best is for you, just search for coaches that will give you high star ratings and as far as scouts go I normally just get scouts based in whatever country I want knowledge in.

I just signed Tony Whelan as my assistant... he's good! Working with youngsters: 20 (this means he gives advise on Coach Reports on which player that can tutor a youngster) ... Man management was high too (I heard this is important, allthough I dont know what it does:D)

Archived