Lowest condition

After seeing Barcelona start Lionel Messi against me in a CL second round game with only 66% condition with him being 3 weeks away from recovering from broken ribs, I was wondering what's the lowest condition anyone has seen the AI start a player against them with? I've probably seen lower myself, it just got me thinking seeing as Messi was a passenger for most of the game (luckily for them they scored twice in the first 10 mins...) Personally I'd never start a player carrying an injury unless it was something minor like a cold or in a massive game near the end of the season.

In LLM I have seen quite a few start in the 60's. Obviously the squads arent big enough to cope, so the poor bugger has to play 3 weeks before being over his 8 month serious viral infection (which i have always assumed to be meningitis when you see this injury ..... dunno why, it could be something else)

50s, before half-time, I think - he got kicked around a couple of times but didn't get a knock, weirdly.

I did field a player with condition 1% for fun (used FMM) to see if he could get through the match, and he did.

Archived