Weird things you do

When one of my players are taking a penalty, I point the cursor at the corner of the goal as if telling them where to place the shot...

I also do it in open play when I can see a good pass on; I'll point the cursor "into the space" like I'm telling him where to pass...

Daft, I know. :D

Does any one else have any WEIRD THINGS THEY DO ?? I do i will never look at any of the latest scores or goal updates as i think you wouldnt know the scores irl and always seem to lose when i do do it! Though it would be quite interseting to know if other people do anything ??

My 'latest scores' doesn't update, it just stays on KICK OFF.

:(

i guess this is a bug but once when in a game i clicked off the page to look at a player, when i came back i had scored, straight away i thought was that because i left the screen so done it again low and behold when i came back i had scored done it again, and again, when i came back i had scored i done it 8 times before the game finished and every time i had scored. 8 1 was the win, so now every so often i try it but its never happened since... i think i might give up on this now.

haha sometimes when i think the opposition might score, i click on 'tactics' then 'cancel' and usually the text stops and they havnt scored

I did that once. It turns out they did score and I was never notified, so my 2-1 win was actually a 2-2 draw.

Very disappointed. :(

When one of my players are taking a penalty, I point the cursor at the corner of the goal as if telling them where to place the shot...

I also do it in open play when I can see a good pass on; I'll point the cursor "into the space" like I'm telling him where to pass...

Ha I do exactly the same!!

I'm also clicking like mad during games also have been known to shout at the damn dots, white jacket time me thinks :)

I do this when telling players where to pass/cross (point cursor), however I also do this when watching football games (with my hands near the screen), once during an England game on a 15 foot projection :).

edit: also I ALWAYS pause before going to the tactics screen and wont go to tactics till the end of a highlight (I watch extended highlights).

When one of my players screw up (loses ball, misses a sitter, stupid own goal), I frantically click the player-dot while swearing at him and threathening him with the bench. "You stupid muddaf**** I'll kill your family and eat their livers!" (<- exaggerated :D)... I dunno why I click him really. Maybe I believe I'm poking him on the head or maybe it's to make sure who I'm mad at.

Shouting at the screen saying "pass it wide!...switch it man! switch! go on! shoot! how did you miss that!"

As if it helps but u know am sure other people do it haha

I do this aswell!

Also I have to keep the mouse button in the bottom, right hand corner near the pause button so I cannot see it lol. I have done this for about the last 3 versions of FM because everytime I don't put it down ther I tend to lose. I will only move it if a tactical change has to be made or if its half-time/full-time.

Shouting at the screen saying "pass it wide!...switch it man! switch! go on! shoot! how did you miss that!"

As if it helps but u know am sure other people do it haha

I think, if we're honest (we're all friends), we all do this sort of thing... :D

I actually press CTRL+F4 when i go a lot of goals down and quit the game. Then after an hour of relaxing (was getting way too frustrated) and restart FM and delete the save game and then I dont play for another day or two. Then I play PES2008 to finally WIN something :D.

After a while I (try to) play FM again...

i used to

-press the up/down keys when in a pen shootout, thinking i could control what way teh keeper dove or players shot (CM03/04 though)

- shout at the screen saying "get back","shoot" etc

- chew gum while playing FM, real-life style

- think of future signings whilst playing (how much can i get for .... , hmmm ... might be good for my setup)

I always feel more confident of getting a goal when I am playing from left to right. So I prefer to be going right to left in the first half, so if i am a goal down, I think there is more chance of getting back in the game during the second half.

Also, if it is a final and I am one the away team side of the screen, I am less confident of a result.

I do the same thing with penaly kicks. both when my team takes them, and then i point to where my keeper should dive to save it.

Archived