HELP ME PLEASE how did i get the KNOWLEDGE

I am playing an online game against my brother in law I am bury he is Rochdale. Man city is 1 of my parent clubs which I have loan players off every season. Were just starting season 2011 now but in 2009 when I clicked on my profile it says I have knowledge of Sweden I can only send scouts to UK so I looked on my team knowledge page and it says I got the knowledge of Sweden off Eriksson how did I do this? Eriksson left city in 2009 and I applied for job this is when I noticed the knowledge.

My brother in law also loan players and applied for city job but not got knowlege of Sweden.

Is there anyone out there with the answers:confused:

Yes, building friendships with managers does build up your scouting knowledge. I think it also works with players - I didn't quite know why I have knowledge of England when my only interactions are to berate Paul Ince every time he says he's going to beat me - until I realised that my young English goalkeeper has me listed as favoured personnel. Perhaps that's why?

I also think that second nationalities gradually gain scouting knowledge over time (or is it reputation/your "virtual" CA?). My New Caledonian second nationality knowledge used to be about 75% - now it's 95% or something.

Archived