FM09 Dvd..

As the game is made on a DVD disk this year, I have 2 questions:

1) Will I'll be playing the game in Windows Media Player this year then? :S

And

2) In such stores as Woolworths will it be in the PC Game section or the DVD section?

Cheers

It's hard to not sound patronising here, but I'll try to explain it fully.

DVD = Digitally Versatile Disk. What you watch in a DVD Player / Windows Media Player is a DVD Video.

Similarly, CD = Compact Disk. However, you didn't put FM08 into your CD Player / Stereo, did you? It didn't play in Winamp? Because CD Audio and a CD are two different things.

DVD = A disk identical in appearance to a CD, but with a larger storage capacity. Both can contain video, music or games.

DVD = Digitally Versatile Disk. What you watch in a DVD Player / Windows Media Player is a DVD Video.

Similarly, CD = Compact Disk. However, you didn't put FM08 into your CD Player / Stereo, did you? It didn't play in Winamp? Because CD Audio and a CD are two different things.

DVD = A disk identical in appearance to a CD, but with a larger storage capacity. Both can contain video, music or games.

i was thinking the same actually but didnt want to post incase people thought i was being a smart arse.

As the game is made on a DVD disk this year, I have 2 questions:

1) Will I'll be playing the game in Windows Media Player this year then? :S

And

2) In such stores as Woolworths will it be in the PC Game section or the DVD section?

Cheers

Ha, you really have never used a game dvd have you! It isn't a dvd that you play on the dvd player! It's the type of disc which holds more and should be faster. Most games are PC DVD if you see on the side, that's why games have 1 disc not 5

Sooooo... I don't need the three sacks of popcorn I ordered to watch the Football Manager movie?

I'm bummed too. I was hoping at the end of the in-game season to get the club highlights all in one location...then I was hoping for the blooper highlights as well.

This is perfectly correct.

Archived