Fm 08.3

He's not an alias. Read his first post again. He said "weggie" instead of "weegie" & was just correcting that mistake :thup:

I have neither the time or inclination to have two accounts, I'am purely on here to kill time an find new information on 09.To me this is a past time where as,it seems to some, a way of life lol

I have neither the time or inclination to have two accounts, I'am purely on here to kill time an find new information on 09.To me this is a past time where as,it seems to some, a way of life lol

Huh? I didn't say you were an alias, I pretty much meant the opposite :p

Some people believe the Sports Interactive Community Forums are a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you they are much, much more important than that.

Huh? I didn't say you were an alias, I pretty much meant the opposite :p

I know you did mate.I wasn't saying anything against you,just some users seem to live in here an opionate on anything an everything,even if i was two people why care? just read another thread lol

Some people believe the Sports Interactive Community Forums are a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you they are much, much more important than that.

You sound like Bob Paisley :D

That is the quote of the year, I love it

And There is a 9.0.3D thing coming in November

does anyone know where I can download Patch 8.3 for free

thanks

Unfortuantely it won't be free though...:p

Unfortunately it will be free for some people because there are people in the world known as pirates and they'll download it free from somewhere. God I wish I could shoot people like that.

I know you did mate.I wasn't saying anything against you,just some users seem to live in here an opionate on anything an everything,even if i was two people why care? just read another thread lol

Oh sorry mate I guess I misunderstood what you were saying :)

Archived