[Feature wish] Starting as both club / nation manager

I just thought it would be cool to actually be able to manage both a team and a club from the very beginning of the game.

Like adding an option that would allow you to pick both a club team and a national one ! You wouldn't have to pick both, but you'd have a choice to.

I know becoming the head coach of a nation is one of the challenges in FM 09, but what if you want to manage one of the weaker teams ? Their manager virtually never gets sacked ! And if you start as their manager, you'll wait ages before you get a proposal from even a 3rd division team.

Taking over small nations is one of my FM's guilty pleasure. I'd love to actually get a chance to start as manager of both a Belgian premiership team and a country like Estonia, Iceland or Belarus :)

And if some people find it fun to start with Arsenal and Argentina, so be it ! Everyone plays the game his way , right ... ?

Anyone else thinks this a good idea ? Say your thoughts, and keep it up !! ;)

BTW : This feature has been mentioned in the wishlist thread, but since I don't think we have anything official, I figured it would be good to let it become a separate thread... and keep it under the spotlights ;)

It would really be huge for some of us :)

Archived