This is so annoying!!!

Im in my second season with chelsea playing an updated game!

Last season i won the premier league and lost in the final of the champions league 2 arsenal even though i had been 3-1 up!

this year in the semi finals i lost 6-1 in the second leg after winning 2-0 in the first leg!

and its just really annoying! adebayor is soooo overrated and i dont understand how i lost 6-1!

does anyone else have this problem?

Adebayor regularly scores more than three goals a game in my current save. It's frightening.

For me, the strikers in 08 are one of the biggest issues. In my game Marica, Bendtner, Ibrahimovic, Rooney, Adebayor and Torres all have over 85 International goals to their name. Bendtner has something like 120 in 134 appearances for Denmark :eek:

For me, the strikers in 08 are one of the biggest issues. In my game Marica, Bendtner, Ibrahimovic, Rooney, Adebayor and Torres all have over 85 International goals to their name. Bendtner has something like 120 in 134 appearances for Denmark :eek:

Yeah. I've noticed this. Robin van Persie is approaching about 60 goals in 70 for Holland on mine.

I guess the match engine struggles to spread goals around more.

Jesus Christ, that is frightening! :eek:

Although I don't mind Torres being rather prolific... ;)

Archived