FMH2009 New Features

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SI Staff

There are a lot of small changes/tweaks but the big eye-catching ones are:

* 2d view (optional you can still watch text only, its also worth noting that these clips are shorter than those in the PC game and don't detract from the speed of the FMH game by slowing down the match too much)

* Multiple leagues active at one time (up to 4 nations can have active leagues at one point - you designate a 'main' league which has all levels active and other leagues have only their top league active). This allows you to move your management dynasty between countries during the same career.

The entire game has been refined continually since the last release and imho its looking pretty darn funky :D

anybody know if blue square south/north will be playable this year?

You would think with AFC Wimbledon being in the BSS that SI would include the playable league in FM09, With nobody from SI answering this question, one would think that it will be the prem down to BSP.

Each version has a one year shelf life, and when everybody's finished being the team we support, or the Man utd's and Chelsea's, we do like a challenge. The introduction of the BSS and BSN would not only be appreciated by the current FMH users but also SI would see an increase sales from fans in the lower two leagues. 30,000 fans go to watch BSN and BSS match's every week. Surely this market would be better that Belgium?

Anyways, im going to luck a prat if they are added, and whether they are, or arnt the game will still arrive at my doorstep in afew weeks time. This is just the one and only improvement i feel strongly about

I hope the Club World Cup will be in FMH2009 as it was missing in the last version.

Also, I would like to see the Brazilian League even if without the state leagues.

on the game's official website (FMH2009 website) new features announced are :

New features include

2D Match Display - For the first time ever on PSP, Football Manager Handheld now features a 2D match engine with two camera angles, allowing you to view the full match or zoom in on the action.

Multiple Leagues – Run up to four top tier playable divisions at any one time so you can move your career around the continent just like you can in the PC version.

Updated Competitions - All leagues, club and player updated for the new 2008/09 season.

New Skins – Featuring two brand new skins, a light and a dark tone, so you can choose the look that suits you best.

PLEASE NOTE

All the above are the highlight new features for the games. There will be more features revealed over the coming months through a series of blogs and the return of the Football Manager podcast.

what are you stupid or something?

cant you read clear english?

you must be pritty fuggen stupid musten yous!

i dont think its very clever for a "newbie" to come on here and insult an older member let alone a member of the SI team!

i dont think its very clever for a "newbie" to come on here and insult an older member let alone a member of the SI team!

Especially with atrocious spelling like that. Did you try and type whilst a Yak sat on your face or something? :eek:

Archived