Managing 2 teams at once

Ok, I've been managing Burnley for about 6 game years now.

I created another user cuz i wanted to manage Hearts in the SPL as well. However, there are no games! All the scottish cup, reserves and u/18's except no league games.

WTF! anyone have any idea's?

Ok, I've been managing Burnley for about 6 game years now.

I created another user cuz i wanted to manage Hearts in the SPL as well. However, there are no games! All the scottish cup, reserves and u/18's except no league games.

WTF! anyone have any idea's?

Oh, I've read a couple of other posts, seems it's a bug that affects Scottish games. Not sure if there's a fix. Maybe patch up to 8.0.2 if you haven't already?

Why have you put gentlemen in quotes?:confused:

:D Because I can only go by what i've seen of you and GillsMan on these forums, I used inverted commas to cover myself in case you weren't a gentleman, you might be a bank robber.

I will be doing a two manager game at the end of the current season and doing a story on my second manager.

Reason being i dont want to leave Rangers but also want a fresh challenge, so will add a manager at my feeder club.

:D

I've definitely been thinking of trying to manage my feeder club personally as well.

I also had good fun for a time with an eight-manager game that started out with everybody managing international sides but I fell into managing eight club teams as well ... eventually lost momentum as there was just too much going on. ;)

Archived