Where did my transfer funds go?

Last season I had a modest transfer budget of around $20million and I spent the vast majority of it, leaving just under $2 million.

I managed to win the league and for the next season I stated my goal as a title challenge, which gave me $30 million for my transfer budget.

When I made offers for people, everything was normal, and it looked something like:

Player 1: $6,000,000 Remaining transfer funds: $28,700,000

or something similar.

However, when I went to buy these players, it said I only had the remaining transfer budget of last season, the $2 million or so, and I received notes in my inbox saying things like I had to delay the transfers and adjust my overall budget to accomodate my transfer costs.

:S Where did my $30 million of transfer funds go?

Did you have any transfers arranged for the end of the season? If you did the transfers may have gone through after you received your new budget and so the money was taken from your new budget rather than your old budget.

no i had 0 transfers occuring in my team excluding a few older players/reserves and unnecessary staff members not having their contracts renewed..

could it be something to do with bank balance?

Go to your Manager Overview and see what it says is your budget, the announcement might have been a glitch and you might not really have £30m to spend.

It shouldn't have anything to do with your bank balance, if you have £0 balance and £10m transfers, that means the board are willing to go £10m overdrawn.

Archived