Dream Over.. On top of the World... Heart Break.. Exstacy. All in 15 mins!

Managing Leeds in 2012 predicted to finish 4th.. but aimed to finsh in the top.I was sitting 11th before i went on a 10 game unbeaten run to climb to 6th with one game left..leading by 1 point over pompy. I was playing Watford(3rd) away and pompy playing ipswitch(12th) at home. With 15 minutes to go in the final game pompey had just taken the lead 1-0 while i was drawing 1-1 (currently finishing 7th and thinking the dream of the premiership is over).. 79th min goal at pompey.. 1-1 (back to 6th).. 81st min i then scored off a corner to take the lead 2-1 (now safe in 6th and the play-offs look certain).. 82nd min pompey regain the lead 2-1 (still safe just need to hold on).. then heart break struck.. 85th min watford level 2-2 (the season is now gone and im in shock).. hoping for ipswitch to score at portsmouth to stay alive this season news comes in 3-1 pompey.. in the 88th min watford awarded a penalty and this will end the season.. penatly SAVED! but just for the rebound to be tucked away 3-2 watford lead(ABSOULTLY HEART BROKEN NOW after a great run i will finish 7th)... 90th min pull level 3-3 (little hope with 3 mins stopage time but still heart broken as i will have another season in the championship)... 93rd min And then EXSTACY!!! a brake down the right wing and a deep cross into the box headed home by my loanee striker from arsenal who scored 36 goals since joining in january.. A 4-3! LEAD WITH NO TIME ON THE CLOCK.. I HAD PULLED IT OUT OF THE FIRE AND GAINED THE FINAL PLAY POSITION..

PLAY-OFFS- 2 more matches against Watford... and who would of seen this coming a 5-0 rout at Elland Road and a spot in the Premiership play all but certain..

2nd leg finished a dull 1-1 draw but enough to see us through to wembley and the dream almost a reality..

PLAY OFF FINAL- vs Reading..expecting a FA CUP FINAL atmosphere it was far from that a dull game but i was off my chair as we crusied to a 2-0 win AND LEEDS WERE BACK WITH THE BIG BOYS!!!

have just started my 1st EPL season with leeds.. opening day match at elland road against Liverpool... and YES!! A PERFECT START! after being dominated all match some how snagged a 2-1 WIN! AND LEEDS WERE BACK WITH A BANG! now to continue my premiership season and hope to stay up predicted 17th @ $201 to win the league.

Has anyone else had 15 minutes or a finish to a game of such importance end like that.. i aged about 10 years in that 15 mins. and now realise how close i was to not making the playoffs and then not playing premiership football this season.. post your heart in the mouth finishes.. with great finishes or ending in heart break.

Against my former team AC Milan at the San Siro...leading 4-2 on aggregate after a 4-2 home win.

Milan pull ahead 2-0 with goals by Aguero and Tevez(whom i bought), and we were now losing by away goals. Come the 80th minute, Moutinho of Milan(who was my last signing) gets sent off with 2 yellows!

From the resulting free kick, Toure scores a 30 metre scorcher! Vela equalizes 3 minutes later, and Balotelli wraps up the win in the 90th minute! From losing to winning all in 10 minutes!

not one i was managing, but UCL final

Lyon vs Real Madrid

Benzema scores 2 by half-time to put lyon 2-0 up

Real Madrid hit back, RVN, 2-1

Benzema completes hattrick, 3-1

Raul comes on, scores, 3-2

Sneijder, quiet game up till that point, scores a blinder, 3-3

89mins on the clock, Robinho pops up to score the simplest of tap-ins, 4-3

REAL MADRID WIN

i was thinking "wow, what a great game!"

I was Maccasfield Town with 9 games left. I had joined as they were seperate for a manager and the challenge looked great. They were 12 points of the pace and going into the final game we were 3 points behind safety and a worse goal difference of 3 goals. I took a risk and played my inexperienced youngset who was 6 foot 4 and played with two wingers instead of my normal 2 central attacking midfielders and one striker.

I was delighted with the start we made and we were two nil up and pressing with 20 minutes to go. However, my striker was injured and i was forced to totally change the formation as my sub striker was 5 foot 8.

It wasnt to be and we won 2-1 but it wasnt enough and we were relegated on goal difference from League 2. I left the club and went on to take on a similarly hard challenge the next season and succeded but it was nothing compared to my few games with Macca Town.

The best end to a game I've played is the old CM2 97/98 version, I was Celtic and my mate was Rangers. We were level on points last game of the season, but he had a better goal difference. He played his final game before mine, beating Motherwell 2-0 to give himself a goal difference 6 better than mine (but much more goals scored.) I was playing Kilmarnock and needed to win by 7 goals! We hit them for 6 with 10 minutes to go and then... goal number 7!!!! Viktor Leonenko!!! I was going crazy, never had I thought in a million years I'd achieve that to pip my mate to the SPL title!!! BUT... 88th minute, Killie scored to hand the title to Rangers. Absolutely gutted - couldn't believe we'd scored the 7 goals needed yet lost the title due to a lapse of concentration in the dying seconds!

Not the outcome I wanted, but a cracking end to the game that still gets talked about today...

Being 2-1 down (at half time)to man utd as real madrid in champs league final. Changing my tactics to try bring the game back. 50th minute i go down 3-1 :( not good! i continue to tweak and then silva pulls out a ridiculous bicycle(70mins)! 3-2, then again 10 mins later Silva scores again to get equaliser at 80 mins. Then change again pull back in order to take to ET but still give me the chance to win... Silva crosses in i had just brought on Adriano and he scores a header right at the death! He's absolutely delighted and so am I! Couldn't believe it! Adriano had struggled all season i had expected him to score long shots, but no he got the winning header in last 15 seconds of 4 mins added time! :D

Don't know why i brought him on there were others i could have gone with!

Adriano was now a Real Madrid legend

I TRANSFER LISTED HIM 1 WEEK LATER :p - His work was done for me.

Archived