internaltional tournaments dont work???why

i am new to fm08 and i started with england....i have qualified for european championships 2008 but it has never worked and so far i am approching 2009......what should i do..... any 1 has any suggestions

Have you started the game on the official demo or did you start the save on the full released game?

Also what teams do qualify for Euro 2008 instead?

Most of the above comments ae the things you should check out, and there are certain ways of fixing it and reasons why it happens;

- Is it a legal copy of the game, if not they will never work and I suggest you get a real one.

- Have you continued a demo game into a full game? If so, you might have to start a new game, sorry :( .

- Are you patched up to 8.0.2? If not you need to get that patch and hopefully it will sort it out for next season.

i am new to fm08 and i started with england....i have qualified for european championships 2008 but it has never worked and so far i am approching 2009......what should i do..... any 1 has any suggestions

There are two causes to this:

1) You have played the demo, and continued the save game from the demo on the current version

2) You are playing a pirated copy of the game.

I'm sure it's number one for you (trusting sole and that).

Archived