Affiliate Clubs In FM09

Was just wondering after listening to the new podcast when they say you can choose a specific club do they mean you get to pick the exact club e.g. If im Manchester United and want a brazilain feeder club and want say Santos, I will beable to apply for that feeder club, or do they mean they will just give more options for types of feeder clubs e.g commercial, work permit, etc. Would appreciate the help :)

currently after being at the club for a while, like 2+seasons roughly you can already choose what type of feeder club you want. like financial, international etc. i imagine it will be the same thing but you can just choose specifically what club you want.

thats my guess as it will be

With the sounds of it, you will need to gain the trust of the board, so hopefully, it will be quite hard to reach this stage.

Yeah you wont be able to ask for a specific club after a few weeks in charge. It will be similar to how it is now with the ability to ask for a certain type of affiliate so only managers that have been at the club for something like 18 months or so will be offered a specific club.

currently after being at the club for a while, like 2+seasons roughly you can already choose what type of feeder club you want. like financial, international etc. i imagine it will be the same thing but you can just choose specifically what club you want.

thats my guess as it will be

only that feature never worked.

it always came back for me the response "we couldnt find any suitable clubs". it was a rubbish feature.

this sounds much, much better

only that feature never worked.

it always came back for me the response "we couldnt find any suitable clubs". it was a rubbish feature.

this sounds much, much better

You're right about that, and it's really annoying. Yet if you choose "any" type, you'll get the five options back that usually include the type you were looking for anyway. So why were those clubs - at least - offered for the type you asked for?

Clearly a bug.

Archived