Managing in Scotland

wardog

Ok im just a little curious as my Rangers side is on target for 5 in a row, just 4 way from winning the magical 9 again. Also i dont see Celtic closing the gap in those 4 and a bit years unless they rid Strachan.

So just woundering has anyone ever got the 9 or even a 10 in Scotland and is there a special message or does it just go like a normal season win?

Thanks, Celtic might catch up but i beat them 6-0 At ibrox and dominated in a 2-1 win at Parkhead. Unless they change Manager or im forced to play Aberdeen and Dundee Utd every week i just dont have much of a challeneg at this present time. This year im in late January and every game won bar one which was a draw at Dundee Utd.

GS - 73

GA - 8

+65 GD and Celtic have a +17 one.

Although having said that, only reason im as strong is because of a back pairing of Cuellar and Tamas(goalie rarley has a save to make) and Pavluchenko(45 goals in all comps already this season) leading the way upfront.

While i have all three of them at the club no one going to be close. Of coarse i will soon have the worry of replacing them, so in the summer i spent £30M on youngsters to breed through. With a CM Regen breaking into the first team as well,

I got 9 with Celtic and nothing special happened. Was on course for 10 but had to reformat my harddrive so unfortunately never have found out what happens when you break the record. Good luck with it though mate, you might get to do what I never got the chance to lol.

I have a mate who took Hibernian to 8 in a row but he quit in his ninth season with Hibs in... I've no idea where, but they weren't top.... to take over at Arsenal.

He's a CM man, though, and was genuinely surprised at how much he enjoyed FM08, his first effort at the FM series that didn't amount to about two friendlies.

Yea i wasnt sure for the records in other leagues and thats why i used the one i knew which was also the one im on coarse for.

Also would SI maybe consider it for 09 or 2010, because IIRC theres a media thing in the funny screenshots thread where they have somthing about pesifically Mersyside and the Beetles. No that im against this, maybe use it and expand on it. Like media things for passing consecutive title records etc.

I won 13 in a row with Rangers. There was nothing in the media specific to 9 or 10 though.

Gordon Strachan will get replaced soon as manager and usually its Martin Oneil who comes back in. Celtic always seem to spend a fortune on crap players though.

Yea i noticed the same as FM Bear as they have spent a fortune on poor players compared to mine. Theyve got that Jon O'Toole(sp?) as their main midfielder in my game, i just put my young regen and Dessena next to them and walk them.

Ok im just a little curious as my Rangers side is on target for 5 in a row, just 4 way from winning the magical 9 again. Also i dont see Celtic closing the gap in those 4 and a bit years unless they rid Strachan.

So just woundering has anyone ever got the 9 or even a 10 in Scotland and is there a special message or does it just go like a normal season win?

I won the league 14 times with celtic, (walter smith got sacked and ally became the manager, then greame souness, then billy davies lol)

Nothen happened in the time tho for winning that many leagues which is crap, but in scotland keep an eye on the following teams, as they start to really put pressure on the old firm;

Dundee Utd

Hibs

Aberdeen

Killie

when I left and spent 7 years at real Madrid the teams names above where the ones winning the league with the old firm, being in 6/7 or 8 position....

Shaubsweeney3 ive noticed that already. Aberdeen and Dundee Utd giving me alot of problems and Hibs got bought over 2 seasons ago and are starting to build a really good side. Celtic are just ahead of them 3 Killie are way down rthe league tough, not been the same since Jeffries went to Hearts.

Archived