Pre-Ordering FM 2009

I enjoy the expereince of travelling down to my nearest HMV and buying it , plus this year i will be able to get it on the way home from Uni.So i wont be pre-ordering , but if i was , i would suggest doing a internet search to see which is the cheapest/most reliable.

I wonder if they will elease it a day earlier , like they did for FM08 .

There isn't really a point in getting the game a day early, as there is always a patch on the proper release date which means any game you start, you will need to restart to get the benifit of the patch changes

There isn't really a point in getting the game a day early, as there is always a patch on the proper release date which means any game you start, you will need to restart to get the benifit of the patch changes

Is there? So they sell the game on Nov 14th and then release a new patch on the same day? Bit silly if you ask me.

So they don't?

:D I meant other companies do. Sometimes publishers put the pressure on game studios to get the game out by a certain date. If the studio cannot avoid it or get it pushed back- they will sometimes release the game anyway. In that time they will have been working on a patch to get the bugs sorted out, which is why patches are sometimes released on the same day as the game.

Archived