Are there anyone like me that hates regen!?

I just think its unrealistic to have fake players and i dun feel fun managing them. So basically whenever i have regen come through the ranks i would free transfer all of them. Also i would never buy any regen players, so on the latter stage of my career game my squard would be aging. Just wonder if anyone like me that hates regen or is it just me...:p

sorry im a newbie here id search more throughly next time thanks.

If I'm not mistaken I think your points different than those raised in the past. Am I right in thinking that you have no issue with the quality of regens produced, you just don't like playing with regenerated players as you find it unrealistic?

If I'm not mistaken I think your points different than those raised in the past. Am I right in thinking that you have no issue with the quality of regens produced, you just don't like playing with regenerated players as you find it unrealistic?

yeah thats what I mean, i dont like playing it coz its unrealistic,no matter the quality...

Strange man.

I find the first dozen seasons a drag when it's the same players doing well all the time. I live for the regen universe.

Even though they've all got the stamina and natural fitness of a particularly obese Walrus.

I totally agree, once you've started a few different saves it gets to the point where you already know who's going to turn out good. Only when there are a lot of regens in the game do you get some mystery and excitement back. Also, raising young regens and turning them into star players is the single most enjoyable part of the game for me.

Just don't expect any of them to pe any good at taking penalties ;)

I find it soooo realistic when you reach 2030 and no-one plays football any more because all the players who started the game have retired. Nothing in the world is more realaistic than that so I can totally and utterly see the realism argument of the original post :-|

I find it soooo realistic when you reach 2030 and no-one plays football any more because all the players who started the game have retired. Nothing in the world is more realaistic than that so I can totally and utterly see the realism argument of the original post :-|

That is exactly what I was thinking. How can it be more realistic to just stick with real players and then, when they all retire, not have them replaced?

That is exactly what I was thinking. How can it be more realistic to just stick with real players and then, when they all retire, not have them replaced?

I saw someone post the same a few weeks ago. I had the same thought. How can it be realistic that no new players come through and if you think about it the game becomes unrealistic as soon as you press the continue button for the first time.

I live for regens. After a while I find it difficult to start and get into a new game because i find using the players at the start of the game boring and then just sign regens asap. Dont get me wrong though I love playing the game with the real players up to a point of a about a few months after ive bought the game. Just find regens more exciting, especially when you find one who you believe will be a future star.

I think its the most rewarding part of the game, to identify a young player and guide his career, mentoring him into part of a world-beating squad. All the better when he's a regen, IMHO, because then you don't find other people talking about him on the forums. He's your private gem.

But I play with face-pics off, I'd rather imagine what they look like than rely on face-gen.

Archived