What does your name mean?

As the title says. Idea for the thread came from the pursuit of people wanting to know what LSD was for.

Obviously some are self explanatory, like mine for those of you who know me, also Comeonthe Arsenal etc.

if people want to guess feel free.

Anyway

JJSReading - I know his name is JS some im guessing the other J is his middle name,

Bergkamp10- Favourite arsenal fan

bbuullddoogg- Has a nasty bite?

pjbluenose - pj is his name and bluenose has got to have something to do with Birmingham

Lukaboi- is his name Luke and hes a boy?

Thats my guesses for now

• SI Staff

My name is a cunning ploy to hide the fact that I'm an automated artificial intelligence program designed to create computer games .... apparently the name makes me warm and approachable :D

(on the other hand it could just be my name - but thats 'boring' ;) )

Well I'm English but live in the states so when I came here and started creating usernames I wanted to think of something that's british and for some reason thought of british bulldog. Bulldog would obviously be taken wherever I went so I picked bbuullddoogg. Not an interesting story but hey you asked! :)

Well I'm English but live in the states so when I came here and started creating usernames I wanted to think of something that's british and for some reason thought of british bulldog. Bulldog would obviously be taken wherever I went so I picked bbuullddoogg. Not an interesting story but hey you asked! :)

I always thought of the British Bulldog when I saw your name. As an interesting fact, your brain can tune out letters in things when they don't look right and I actually read your name as this: bbulldogg everytime I read it, I never even seen the other u, d or o!

M = Matthew

J = Middle Name

GB = Double Barreled Surname

My initials. I was formerly MJGB_Midget but i created a new nickname and account after surpassing my 4'11 frame at the age of 12 :) Im now a healthy 5'9.

Blimey! I bet you have an electric garage door which opens at the touch of a button!

Nope, it requires manual work. Oh well, Jeeves will have to fix that :D

thebugel - Bizarre story, whilst on holiday in Faliraki a mate thought it would be a good idea to spray insect repelent on my kebab. They told me when id ate it (lucky i still have my sight) and i spent all early hours with my head over the toilet. The morning after they were all calling me Bugel (bug - gel) I registered on this forum not long after i came back and with that being "my name in the on the streets" i used it as usernames and have since. I only realised the other day that i have 4 pages if you type thebugel into google!!

Lucky that phase as past and im known as my real nickname again, friends eh!!

As the title says. Idea for the thread came from the pursuit of people wanting to know what LSD was for.

Obviously some are self explanatory, like mine for those of you who know me, also Comeonthe Arsenal etc.

if people want to guess feel free.

Anyway

JJSReading - I know his name is JS some im guessing the other J is his middle name,

Bergkamp10- Favourite arsenal fan

bbuullddoogg- Has a nasty bite?

pjbluenose - pj is his name and bluenose has got to have something to do with Birmingham

Lukaboi- is his name Luke and hes a boy?

Thats my guesses for now

dont you mean favourite Arsenal player? :D

or am i just your favourite Arsenal fan, on this anyways? ;)

Heeeey! I'm always drunk too! Allegedly!

:thup:

yep you always are LSD!

and ive been waiting for your next post related to drink! :D

Archived