Advanced booking for FM 2009

I'm going to order my new game today from amazon, i think, it seems to be the cheapest about, unless anyone else knows some where. Any way if i go through amazon what postage should i choose, because as the game is not out till November no point i don't think of getting 1 working day postage that would cost £7 unless that means it would be one working day when the game is released. or would it still arrive on the 14th even if i used the free postage. there is know help on the site for advanced booking

as anyone else bought the game of amazon, and know more than i do any help will be great thanks

Even free delivery option comes pretty speedy. I've ordered mine and expect it to come either the 14th or 15th. Guess you could pay the extra few pounds for 1st class if you want it guaranteed on the Friday.

Alternatively, if you haven't used it yet, all members get a free trial of Amazon Prime, which will get you free delivery for a month on the day you order it, which is pretty sweet.

i just ordered Fm09 I'm like a little boy waiting for his sweets. just hope i get it on the day of release like with Fm07 from amazon

I've ordered mine from play.com not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing what ya think?!?

The "experience"? Unless you live in New Zealand and have to trek through a series of ravines and swim through a Dolphin infested lake to get to the game shop, it's not much of an experience!

That's not what actually happens... But you have to do about that much to get a copy of FM, plus an arm and a leg, and to give up half the rights to your home and the part of the soul that gives you happy thoughts.

Archived