Highest amount from player Sale ?

Me:

Nani : 40 M pounds (AC Milan) in 2011

Anderson : 30 M pounds (Barca) in 2013

Cristiano Ronaldo: 39M pounds (Madrid) 2010

Thats how you solve the debt problem !....LOL!

william gallas: 100M on fm07 to inter milan they went bankrupt and i got home back for 14M within a month

thats how to really make money!!

no you can get £40m after so many appearances, £40m per apperance for up to 50 games, £40m after 10 goals a season, £40m after an international cap - so you could make huge amounts from 1 player!

Yeh I know that but the guy above said he got £100m for appearances and £100m for goals which you can't do!

Me:

Nani : 40 M pounds (AC Milan) in 2011

Anderson : 30 M pounds (Barca) in 2013

Cristiano Ronaldo: 39M pounds (Madrid) 2010

Thats how you solve the debt problem !....LOL!

You don't have to go to those lengths to solve Man United's debt problem but if you can keep them successful by doing that then you must be a good manager. :D

Utd have just been deducted 9 points in my current game for going into administration. In January they sold Ronaldo to Madrid for £72mill. Personally, i have received about £45mill for Torres - Liverpool to Barca. I get a lot of offers but when i say i want £70m or £80m they say no, then go and buy a player for more who is worse. Never mind.

Seeing as I have trouble selling players to anyone, and the fact I never sell players who are integral to my team, the most I've made from any single sale would be probably under £10M.

I might have got £10M from the (board going over my head) sale of Antonio Lopez from Atletico Madrid, didn't even want to sell him. :(

I sold a regen Spanish LB for £35m to Atletico Madrid. He was 20 at the time and I had a buy-back clause of £40m, which turned out to be pretty useful. They also bought my Argentine regen winger for £30m the following season (who was amazing technically, but poor mentally and physically. Had a high CA though). I think this was on FM2007, but it could well have been 2008.

Archived