The Return of the Manchester United Thread v1.3 - The Future Starts Hereâ„¢

foobR

I'm taking it upon myself, as one of the longest serving Manchester supporters on the forums, to make a pre-emptive strike on this here forum.

As we all know, the current thread will be gone, and a fresh start shall be upon us. The fate of the entire thread rests on the shoulders of the administritive bosses, but I suggest we let it go, and look forward to a bold and new beginning.

This, my friends, is the future of Manchester United Football Club. We must be strong, for things aren't going our way. But with percerverance, and a little luck, Manchester United will soon be back to where they belong - top of the league.

My brothers, embrace the future and open your eyes to a new dawn. A dawn where the overpaid justify their fees, a dawn where the Manager opens his eyes to the glaring truths, a dawn where the old and shying come back to their previous best.

This dawn is going to f*cking ROCK

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm taking it upon myself, as one of the longest serving Manchester supporters on the forums, to make a pre-emptive strike on this here forum.

As we all know, the current thread will be gone, and a fresh start shall be upon us. The fate of the entire thread rests on the shoulders of the administritive bosses, but I suggest we let it go, and look forward to a bold and new beginning.

This, my friends, is the future of Manchester United Football Club. We must be strong, for things aren't going our way. But with percerverance, and a little luck, Manchester United will soon be back to where they belong - top of the league.

My brothers, embrace the future and open your eyes to a new dawn. A dawn where the overpaid justify their fees, a dawn where the Manager opens his eyes to the glaring truths, a dawn where the old and shying come back to their previous best.

This dawn is going to f*cking ROCK

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

Two threads.

Typical arrogant Man U icon_rolleyes.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What he said. icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Compares registration dates* icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pjburrage:

checking in.

How long before this thread overtakes the Arsenal one? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not long, seeing as most of the Arsenal regulars post more in our thread than their own anyway icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by foobR:

I was regged September 2000 before being recycled icon_smile.gif

NEXT <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shouldn't have been such a naughty boy then, should you icon_razz.gificon_wink.gif

Surely there's been more than one recycling anyway? icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pjburrage:

checking in.

How long before this thread overtakes the Arsenal one? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not long, seeing as most of the Arsenal regulars post more in our thread than their own anyway icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We come in for a superiority boost icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xerxes T Billy:

Is Scoot ever happy?! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only when he's bitching about stuff icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So he's always happy icon_confused.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ShearToon:

**clossed**

*closes padlock* <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shouldn't that be "closses padlock" icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif both of you

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ericcantona7:

This was me in front of the http://www.fubarweb.co.uk/opened.jpg right after I started the thread

\o/ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you were so happy you went and had a drink, in fact you got legless <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

His legs must be resting on the desk

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drainedvitality:

It's a nice little touch that this new thread has co-incided with the crumbling of the empire. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't say it's crumbling yet, although your failure to beat palace was an upset icon_wink.gif

Archived