AI getting sacked.

wardog

No to sound like its a huge deal. I manage Rangers, ive won 4 titles in a row 3 League cups and 2 Scottish cups in 4 years. A good record i think. In the last game i demolised Celtic 6-0 At Ibrox. Gordon Strachan is still manager.

If this happened IRL the 6-0 defeat would almost be enough to cost and Old Firm manager his job. Certainly after 4 seasons with only a Scottish cup surley IRL Strachan would be long gone.

This annoys me big time. I was manager of Middlesbrough and after 5 seasons i got them into a top 4 finish for the last 3 years, 2 League Cups, 1 f.a. cup and a UEFA cup final. I want the Liverpool job but Benitez is still in charge despite winning 1 league cup in the 5 years and finishing 6th in 1 season. He was immune to being sacked. Really did annoy me. I ended up taking the real madrid job where i got sacked after 14 games as i lost 7 of them!!!!! Stupid game.

Definitely an area of the game that needs reworking. I took Tiro Federal from the Argentine 2nd Division to the top flight and led them to 3rd in my final Clausura campaign, with us finishing 6th in the overall table. The next season after I resigned, with virtually the same squad Ossie Ardiles finished bottom of both half seasons and was 10 points adrift at the bottom of the overall table. The next 2 seasons only saw a slight improvement as eventually the teams average points dropped low enough to be relegated after my heroics. Despite that he kept his job throughout, even after relegation in a country where coach changes are frequent.

Archived