FM2k8 demo - any news?

SI could really make ALOT of people **** their pants with pure enjoyment and bliss, if they made a surprise release of the demo within the next few days :D

Pro Evo 2009 and/or FIFA 09 will keep us occupied 'til the demo is out.

I'm excited about Fifa 09! I can't wait to annihilate everybody online! (And by the way doesn't 10 vs. 10 online matches sound friggin awesome? Be a pro will be pro!) I'm just a little worried that the game-speed is way too fast, from looking at the demo. But I guess the demo was speedied up-ified to make those measly 2 mins of demo time seem less worthless :D

I haven't looked at PES 2009 actually, since 2008 was a big let-down. Any word on quality?

SI could really make ALOT of people **** their pants with pure enjoyment and bliss, if they made a surprise release of the demo within the next few days :D

I'm excited about Fifa 09! I can't wait to annihilate everybody online! (And by the way doesn't 10 vs. 10 online matches sound friggin awesome? Be a pro will be pro!) I'm just a little worried that the game-speed is way too fast, from looking at the demo. But I guess the demo was speedied up-ified to make those measly 2 mins of demo time seem less worthless :D

I haven't looked at PES 2009 actually, since 2008 was a big let-down. Any word on quality?

I doubt you will beat me :)

that the game-speed is way too fast, from looking at the demo. But I guess the demo was speedied up-ified to make those measly 2 mins of demo time seem less worthless :D

u can change the speed by going in to instant replay and clicking change speed. It changes the speed of the game too.:thup:

Archived