Suggestion for future releases

Henrik

When I'm on holiday in the game, which is only when I'm unemployed and looking for a new club, it gets quite annoying after a while to reject constant job offers from the same club over and over again. Kind of hard to explain here, but one club continues to offer me the job as manager of their team, and I keep rejecting them.

I'd like to see a feature that allows you to reject their job offer, and then not applying for it again as I go on holiday again, because the AI keeps on applying for that particular club, even when I've rejected it once.

Hope that made sense :)

has been mentioned before, but i totally agree. complete pita to have to reject the same club over n over. tbf, if theyve been rejected once, they arent gonna ask you again, so i dunno why the game does...

they have included the ability to say what level of job you apply and dont apply for so you can ask only to apply for top playable league jobs or bottom playable league or any type of job

edit: while on holiday this is

I'm glad they have done this but it doesn't solve the problem the OP mentions. I often have this problem when I start unemployed. It's frustrating.

Archived