Number of players for International Management

Not entirely sure if this is in the right section, sorry if it's not, but I have a question.

I'm in my second season with Vaduz, playing in the Swiss Super League. My aim was to become manager of both Vaduz and Liechtenstein and start to bring in foreign players to gain citizenship, similar to a San Marino challenge I saw. Now I have all players from Liechtenstein loaded and there are 70 players available for them, however when I tried adding another user as Liechtenstein it wasn't available to select, I wanted to gain the job naturally eventually but I was just checking if the job was available. I'm a bit confused as to why it isn't working as I also have Bhutan(don't know why) loaded and they only have 33 players available but you can add a manager with them.

Anybody could explain why this is would be a great help, thanks.

Sewelly

was going to say, you can add a country to load all players from for future international management when you start a new game

Yeah, I've done international management in the past where I have loaded all players, and I did it here for Liechtenstein. That's why I was confused as to why I couldn't manage them.

Archived