How many leagues should I be able to run?

i have a 2.0 AMD and 2gig DDR Ram on my Acer laptop, im running vista as well and the leagues i run are:

England(BS North and South)

Scotland

Ireland

France

Germany

Spain

Portugal

Italy

Brazil

Argentina

US Major League

Australian A-League

and it runs just fine, long loading times are rare and its good fun, would have put a few more leagues in if i knew it would be this quick, have to wait till FM09 to try some more

i have a 2.0 AMD and 2gig DDR Ram on my Acer laptop, im running vista as well and the leagues i run are:

Scotland

Ireland

France

Germany

Spain

Portugal

Italy

Brazil

Argentina

US Major League

Australian A-League

and it runs just fine, long loading times are rare and its good fun, would have put a few more leagues in if i knew it would be this quick, have to wait till FM09 to try some more

I run about that many with 1Gb of RAM and a Dual-Core @1.86GHz processor.

I'm fine too.

I ran 40+ league, mainly Europoean, in small database with AMD dual core with 3 gigs ram.

Once in a while long loading time especially during season closure and generating of new regen.

The game is awesome with many elite teams around making buying/retaining players and winning trophies hell hard, unlike when i only run English leauge and i will rule the world after a couple of seasons...

Originally Posted by Stantoner

Scotland

Ireland

France

Germany

Spain

Portugal

Italy

Brazil

Argentina

US Major League

Australian A-League

and it runs just fine, long loading times are rare and its good fun, would have put a few more leagues in if i knew it would be this quick, have to wait till FM09 to try some more [/Quote]

I'm fine too.

Database-Size?

England(BS North and South), Scotland, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Brazil, Argentina, US Major League, Australian A-League

I'm fine too.

My laptop is in that range (dell 1505, 2.0ghz, 2gb ram, vista) and I've found that any more leagues than about 10 with a large++ database tends to get "slow". I will have to try a medium or small database and see if that speeds things up. Ideally, I would really like to run 15 to 18 leagues, like it looks like Stantoner is doing, because I would like to move around the world and have an opportunity to enjoy different leagues and competitions.

Archived