unbeaten run

Mine was 117 league games and 193 in all comps before i resigned. I am impressed with a lot of the records i am seeing here. Well done. Must be boring though. That's why i resigned. It got so boring. The new manager who replaced me lost his 3rd league game in charge. Spoilt everything.

Mine was 117 league games and 193 in all comps before i resigned. I am impressed with a lot of the records i am seeing here. Well done. Must be boring though. That's why i resigned. It got so boring. The new manager who replaced me lost his 3rd league game in charge. Spoilt everything.

i just went through the same sort of thing. in one of my recent games i was winning the league every season with portsmouth, so to counteract the boredom i sold about 7 or 8 of my key players, promoted my young players and had a generally very small squad.

it turned out to be one of the most exciting seasons i had ever had. with only 4 games to go, 5 clubs still had a chance to win the league, and i ended up winning the league by a single point. good times./ (then i resigned)

• 1 month later...

Archived