How And When Will You Buy FMH09?

Ok, so when and where will you buy FMH09?

Will you go to

~ Game

~ Gamestation

~ GameStop

~ A local dealer

~ Play.com

~ Amazon

~ Supermarket etc

And, when will you get it?

~ Launch day

~ Around Launch Date

~ Christmas etc

Personally, i will opt for Launch date as i have never actually bought a game the day it came out as i tend not to be able to afford it. But, I've got some money from working over the summer and money from the Government to fund my college things (but i spend around £10 a week but they give me £20 so £10 into my FMH09 fund).

I'll go down Stockport after college on November 14th, get it from Game, come back home and wish my mum happy birthday before going to bed and playing a few hours!

So, what about the rest of you ...

Haha, Ridley, get back up on your high horse :p

I know what you mean though, i waited until Christmas and was gutted as everyone was already playing and talking of how great it was. I think i might pre order from Game or Play, saves me wandering into Town.

I'll go down Stockport after college on November 14th, get it from Game, come back home and wish my mum happy birthday before going to bed and playing a few hours!

So, what about the rest of you ...

Might see you in game MJGB :D Princes street?

Yep! That's the one. Unless i get it delivered to my home as it's my mums birthday and i don't want her to think a silly game is more important on her special day ... ;)

How dare you call it silly. It will be nice to put a name to a face though :D thats if i see you there of course. I'll just run in shouting MJGB!!!!!

you could always shout his real name! found in the what does your name mean thread!

but then again it would be funny all the daft looks you get from people when you start shouting that most prob think he a spy!

you could always shout his real name! found in the what does your name mean thread!

but then again it would be funny all the daft looks you get from people when you start shouting that most prob think he a spy!

Thats what i was going for ;)

Do i not gt to consent as to whether i want someone i barely know off of a forum to come shouting my name!!

LOL :) It would be quite good though. I would be forever known as the boy who cowered behind the Games Guide rack.

There are barely any tactics that work other than the default 4-4-2 strangely and nothing has an impact. The media interaction is useless too as it doesn't annoy any managers or fans and has no effect on what happens later on in the game. And that's all it is for me, small improvements which in my opinion isn't good enough.

Well, when the FMH2010 suggestions thread opens, i can see your post count rocketing! If you take a look at some of the tactics such as TheBugels home tactic, then you can see that the default is rather poor. Still, each to their own.

Archived