Arranging friendlies

When I arrange friendlies, I want to be able to see all clubs that's interested instead of having to guess. And also, if a team declines then they dissappear from the list of teams if I'm arranging a league, it would be better if they remained cause often I want to try and offer them more money.

I don't want the game wasting time determining the availability of tens of thousands of clubs that I have no interest whatsoever in playing.

Sure there are ways it can be improved, but I don't like that option. Preferably in the case of organising a tournament the clubs in question would give a response either that they aren't interested at all or tell you how much money they would want, then you don't have to keep fussing around offering little bits more at a time until you get so bored you end up offering away about half the projected income just so you can make sure clubs agree!

• SI Staff

I think there are speed issues with this as it's not as clear cut as you might think. It has to check against stadium clashes and whether a team is available on a particular date. There are a lot of teams in the game and you can try to arrange a friendly with all of them (I think) so it's not as quick to work out as you may think.

It's definitely an area that is in need of improvement though and we do have a few ideas on how to make this sort of thing much better and user friendly.

You know when i do friendlies.

I'm now a team in the Blue Square South and they don't have an U18 League so i arrange friendlies to the U18 clubs from the Blue Square South/North but it takes alot of work tho to arrange those friendlies

I think there are speed issues with this as it's not as clear cut as you might think. It has to check against stadium clashes and whether a team is available on a particular date. There are a lot of teams in the game and you can try to arrange a friendly with all of them (I think) so it's not as quick to work out as you may think.

It's definitely an area that is in need of improvement though and we do have a few ideas on how to make this sort of thing much better and user friendly.

Good form Ter, it's nice to know SI are happy to admit something needs worked on :thup:

I do hope it is improved, as at the minute arranging friendlies is as difficult (for me) as selling players.

Archived