spanish league and offsides

kkas

This is really two questions.

1. Is there any way especially in the spanish leagues because of the 3 foreigners allowed policy to change the numbers of my players without buying a new player. This is a problem because i recently bought a Mexican player intending to put him into my u-19s. I was not allowed to put him in there till I had numbered him in my first team which already had 3 players. I was not allowed to put him in my reserve team either.

This led me to having to take out another player just to be allowed to continue the game. I then moved him into my u-19s but had to wait till I bought a new player so I could renumber the player who had been replaced to make room, if that makes sense.

So is there any way to renumber without having to buy a new player to bring up the number selection screen.

2. Why do I get a warning and am told the referees made the correct the decision when I complain because the goal that was disallowed was clearly onside?

sorry but any answers would be appreciated.

how do you change the numbers during the window as the only way I know of is when you buy a new player and it comes up as an option in the news item telling you that you've signed a player

IIRC when you're at the squad screen, there should be a numbers-button in the bottom right of the screen.

Might be wrong though, it's been a while since I've managed in a league that requires registration like that.

Archived