Bad decisions from the ref!

What is the worst decision the ref took against your team?

For me, 15 mins ago, it was in South League League play-off during extra time. The other team had just scored a goal in second period of OT when my best striker was 1 on 1 against the GK... shoots... and scores! Oh no! It's not a goal! The referee called a free kick for my team (outside of the box) cuz my striker had is shirt pulled on! He missed the free kick and I lost the game and I'm not gonna be promoted this season!!!

do u reckon that refs are worse in lower divisions?

ive had a lot of crap calls - like really crap calls - in the north blue square conference.. i kind of accepted that the refs in these leagues are worse though..

has anyone heard of this kind of feature being implemented?

What is the worst decision the ref took against your team?

For me, 15 mins ago, it was in South League League play-off during extra time. The other team had just scored a goal in second period of OT when my best striker was 1 on 1 against the GK... shoots... and scores! Oh no! It's not a goal! The referee called a free kick for my team (outside of the box) cuz my striker had is shirt pulled on! He missed the free kick and I lost the game and I'm not gonna be promoted this season!!!

It wasn't Mike Riley refereeing, per chance?

"That clown has never played a game of football in his life..."

Archived