German Transfer Clauses.

You could, but you can't bid £40m after a cap, because to bid that you actually need £40m transfer funds.

I think.

No - you can bid this. I have sold players before with a huge sell on after an international cap, become manager of the nation and picked the player. The money has to be paid and the club buying goes into debt.

No - you can bid this. I have sold players before with a huge sell on after an international cap, become manager of the nation and picked the player. The money has to be paid and the club buying goes into debt.

now thats cheating....but ur game ur way....

It seems like you might need a certain portion of that $40million. I've had players bids (as the selling club) for a small sum + the usual $40million after 1 cap collapse because the buying club "didn't have the funds". So I think you need a part of that $40million, probably not the whole sum, but some of it. Perhaps it depends on the opposing chairman's stats how much he's willing to risk debt?

Speaking of which, it's really annoying that the AI will bid amounts it can't pay, so the deal collapses late.

Archived