Reputation Idea

Im new on the forum and this is the first thread ive started so dont bite my head off if this has already been mentioned or you dont like the idea please. I know that the reputation of a player can be useful for merchandising revenue etc and to prove how good a player is but apart from that I dont think theres much else that it does but you can correct me if im wrong. Anyway my idea would be to use it more in the media side of things when talking about a player. You could link it to a players preferred moves too. A few examples of what im trying to say would be something like this when describing a player in the press:-

"Player A" is known all around the world for his powerful shots as well as his direct running down the right flank.

or

"Player B" is known across Europe/South America/Asia etc for his hot temper and the way that he likes to wind up opponents which has often got him into trouble in the past.

or

"Player C" is known in England for the tricks that he often attempts and the way that he likes to make the opposition look stupid by beating players repeatedly.

Anway just an idea that came to me when i was playing earlier, be nice to see what you think.

It wouldnt hurt to include it but IMO it wouldn't really add much to the game. With media items, I can usually look at the title and now what it says in the actual content so in the end, I'd be ignoring it like most of the current media strings.

The key thing would be to get enough variety to stop it becoming tedious (like the current "x to face former club!") but if that could be done i feel this could be a nice addition.

couldnt have put it better meself!

Archived