FA should give me my money back.

wardog

definitely!!

although it could have been worse... man u's "penalty" this afternoon, mike riley's refereeing in the merseyside derby, or the "goal" in reading vs watford to name just 3 from this week...

Or maybe because the referee's decision is final and the FA don't take things like this lightly no matter whether you were right or wrong. Maybe if you would have just said you were unhappy then it may have been a bit different but i just learn to either no comment or agree with decisions!

Y'know, because of the way they underline post titles, I first read this as "EA should give me my money back" . . and I was really confused when I started reading the post. :D

lol a topic about that would be good too :p

And the picture is just after the ball is played if you look when the ball is played or just the instant millisecond before the player is going to release the ball then he may not have run fully back onside. Or the Fa fined you because they know they were wrong and to cover there asses.

Oh and nice signing for rangers pavlyuchenko or however its spelt ;)

I'm not sure about sports like football in Europe, but here in North America, the commissioner of the NHL/NFL/MLB/NBA occasionally suspends/fines refs for missing a call or a bad call. Is that a frequent occurrence in Europe? Or do they usually just make themselves right even though they are not?

I'm not sure about sports like football in Europe, but here in North America, the commissioner of the NHL/NFL/MLB/NBA occasionally suspends/fines refs for missing a call or a bad call. Is that a frequent occurrence in Europe? Or do they usually just make themselves right even though they are not?

Sometimes refs are suspended for a match after a really bad decision. I would imagine Rob Styles may be suspended for the next Premier League game after his appalling decision to give Man United a penalty today. Even Alex Ferguson was surprised by the decision.

I don't appeal reds. I fine my player 2 weeks wages. It saves money. :p

I put 'no comment' for everything, unless I positively sure that the FA is wrong, and they still fine me :(

Time to brag:

Rio Ferdinand once got a red card for a "last man" foul (guess which team I am? :p ) But I saw three other united-players behind him, so I appealed and Rio's 3 match ban was lifted in a flash.

So the FA isn't really "out to get you" :)

Time to brag:

Rio Ferdinand once got a red card for a "last man" foul (guess which team I am? :p ) But I saw three other united-players behind him, so I appealed and Rio's 3 match ban was lifted in a flash.

So the FA isn't really "out to get you" :)

Well, it usually feels like that in all my games :(

I think I got 2 successful appeals in all my games in FM08...

That £130,000 will come in very handy for going towards Capello's wages, so I wouldn't be expecting to see any of it again, my friend!

How will it pay Capello's wages when its in Scotland. If you look at the screenshot its an old firm game. lol.

Anyway i just signed a new contract, and i now earn just short of double that in a week so not too big a blow.

And to the person who said nice signing, i say thanks only reason i actually made a bid in the first season was because last season IRL my uncle kept going on about how great this Pavlyuchenko was. So i had a look signed him and hes been European Golden Boot winner now four years running, twice with more than 60 points. Although now despite this forth year hes aging and im seriously thinking of selling while i can still get a decent price, only trhing holding me back in i couldnt replace the amount of golas he scores for the money id sell him for and thats how ive made as much money over the last four years, selling players way over their value(e.g. Alan Hutton to Arsenal for £28.5M and Ankeefev(sp??) for £37M just 6 months after i bought him for £30M) after this replacing them with a cheap player who can do the job in the SPL. Only problem is now i struggle in Europe so needing to start speanding that cash to replace them all.

How will it pay Capello's wages when its in Scotland. If you look at the screenshot its an old firm game. lol.

Pointing things like that out is only going to make me look stupid and ignorant. Is that what you want? 'Cause if it is, I should just give up now.

Pointing things like that out is only going to make me look stupid and ignorant. Is that what you want? 'Cause if it is, I should just give up now.

No my appoligies, i worded that a bit wrong to what i meant. The ex had just had a huge go at me just before i read it. Hope i didnt cause any offence

I appealed a few times because I was so angry that I clicked the dropdown box to 'Appeal against Ban' instead of 'Fine 2 weeks wages' :D

Got myself a sideline ban once for my troubles :(

How many is a few times? If you had 2 successful appeals after only appealing a few times then you are doing quite well. :D

No my appoligies, i worded that a bit wrong to what i meant. The ex had just had a huge go at me just before i read it. Hope i didnt cause any offence

Lololol. I should've done a smiley because my reply was meant to be a silly one! Of course you were right to ask why it would pay Capello's wages when it was in Scotland. :D

Oh, and tough luck about the ex. Hug?

Lololol. I should've done a smiley because my reply was meant to be a silly one! Of course you were right to ask why it would pay Capello's wages when it was in Scotland. :D

Oh, and tough luck about the ex. Hug?

No your alright. She just wants me dead because when she has a go i just sit an play FM rather than listening.

Archived