Crickies Update 27th September 2008

ive already dropped newcastle rep but if you want to lower it feel free.

Crickie ive noticed that you had transferred Vaz Te from Bolton to Racing but Vaz Te playd against Man.Utd yesteray.

o right i moved him becuase it said he was going to racing as part of the Ebi Smolarek deal.

hey ridley i dont know whether its being doing before but how about your next challenge being a game where you put everyone of this forum in a team in blue square and see if we can get to the premiership and rules with not being able to sell players or let their contracts expire.

hey ridley i dont know whether its being doing before but how about your next challenge being a game where you put everyone of this forum in a team in blue square and see if we can get to the premiership and rules with not being able to sell players or let their contracts expire.

Yeah it was done for FMH07,

FMH United it was called, it was a good challenge, i never signed up to it but i would if it started again.

Maybe wait till 09 though?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks crickie just done it heres what to add if anyone wants it:

"PLAYER""Igor" "Gabilondo" "Athletic Club" "Diego" "Capel" "1988" "119" "173" "Sevilla F.C., S.A.D."

but i tried this one before:

"PLAYER""Fernando" "Macedo da Silva" "Cádiz C.F., S.A.D." "Diego" "Capel" "1988" "" "173" "Sevilla F.C., S.A.D."

It changes the club age and stats but the name just stays the same can you tell me whats wrong with it.His short name is Nano if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks crickie just done it heres what to add if anyone wants it:

"PLAYER""Igor" "Gabilondo" "Athletic Club" "Diego" "Capel" "1988" "119" "173" "Sevilla F.C., S.A.D."

but i tried this one before:

"PLAYER""Fernando" "Macedo da Silva" "Cádiz C.F., S.A.D." "Diego" "Capel" "1988" "" "173" "Sevilla F.C., S.A.D."

It changes the club age and stats but the name just stays the same can you tell me whats wrong with it.His short name is Nano if that has anything to do with it.

yeah if they only have one name for example nani or ronaldo you cannot change it becuase its classed as their nickname. I think they are changing this on fmh 09 so you can change nicknames. this is why it is so hard to create brazilians as they all have nicknames.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived