Reminder for the reserve games...

Would it not be nice if your assistant reminded you of upcoming reserve games.

I always miss them and therefore miss the chance to pop a couple of my first team players in to get some match fitness.

Just to let you know that they are in your calendar and if you don't look at that you could write a note that will remind you of them.

Just to let you know that they are in your calendar and if you don't look at that you could write a note that will remind you of them.

Well, I know they are in my calendar and also in the Reserves fixture lists but it would be nice to have a message pop in your inbox to remind you.

My 15 hour per season is already a long time!

Well, I know they are in my calendar and also in the Reserves fixture lists but it would be nice to have a message pop in your inbox to remind you.

My 15 hour per season is already a long time!

I understand what you mean but if there is something in FM that I tend to forget and need a reminder, I just make a note and it pops up as a news item in my inbox on the reminder date I set.

I understand what you mean but if there is something in FM that I tend to forget and need a reminder, I just make a note and it pops up as a news item in my inbox on the reminder date I set.

I'll try it out then and see if it helps. I suppose I could take out ten minutes at the start of the season when the lists are drawn up. I'm just being lazy

I'll try it out then and see if it helps. I suppose I could take out ten minutes at the start of the season when the lists are drawn up. I'm just being lazy

I know you were being lazy, I just didn't want to tell you. :D

Seriously, I know how you feel as I often would like things like this as well as I am also lazy. :D

I used to make notes like that to remind me of Under 20s games, until the game went by the date before stopping it's processing; so I was getting reminders for things 2 days ago LOL :-(

Haha, I spend so much time scouring for players I'm neglecting my team.

No wonder I have crap Hands On stats!

I spend a lot of time searching for players as well but I think my hands on stat is usually pretty decent which I do be a bit surprised about.

The Notes system is getting better every year, and still has room to improve. The 'reserves reminders' could be a tick-box, or better yet we could have the right-click option to 'set reminder' on any item with a time stamp. Saving 2 or 3 steps isn't laziness, its good design.

I used to make notes like that to remind me of Under 20s games, until the game went by the date before stopping it's processing; so I was getting reminders for things 2 days ago LOL :-(

Did it? That never happened to me. Maybe I was lucky and happened to have other new items on the same day.

Archived