Hands on approach?

No matter what i do whilst playing through my seasons when i look at my manager profile i always have a really low hands on approach!?!

Could somebody tell me why this is as i change all of my training schedule and always fiddle around with the player instructions for big games. i scout out young players in the european countries under 18-20-21 teams to try and find gems and have signed a few belgium and spanish players this way.

What am i doing wrong?

From my experience it's alot to do with the media interaction.I used to answer all the questions an my hands on approach would be 20 after a few seasons, since i stopped it now resides in the single digits.

That could be where im going wrong as i rarely answer media questions just because of the affects it may have upon the team some sometimes react badly.

As for the training schedules i have 1 for each position so may not be that and i change tactics reguarly so i dont see it been that.

Thanks for the help guys :) now to answer some media questions :p

I do that, but it never goes up for me, always a steady slope down to a stat of 1. :(

I know iv got training schedules for each position and still only have a rating of 3 hands on approach. In the current save i have only being on holdiay once and that was for a rubbish cup game i couldnt lose. Im currently trying out the answer all media questions suggestion and will get back to you. :)

My hands on approach is 19 and I never go on holiday, don't have individual training schedules, never manage the reserves and under 18s. I do however answer media questions about about half the time (only about matches, though, not about transfers and such) and I also change my tactics quite often.

Archived