What!?

I'm currently playing a game as manager of PSV and Liverpool made an offer for Joop Hiele who is apparently a world class goal-keeping coach and because he is so good I offered him a new contract on double his current wages. I had offered £4,400 and offered it to him. A few days later he decided to reject my contract offer and move to Liverpool, citing that my basic wage offered was unnacceptable. I then checked him out at Liverpool and found out he was on £4,000 per week!. WHAT?! he says my wage is unnacceptable then moves to Liverpool for less than I offered him! What a loser! The sort of person I don't want round my club. Hope SI have sorted this out for 09.

Oh, I just support them during the MLS off-season:p (and during the MLS season too xD). My PSV career game is by now my favourite one so far.:)

Oh yeah you was the person who told me to pick them!. Thanks for that, you've solved my boredom until 09 comes out :p

IA few days later he decided to reject my contract offer and move to Liverpool, citing that my basic wage offered was unnacceptable. I then checked him out at Liverpool and found out he was on £4,000 per week!. WHAT?! he says my wage is unnacceptable then moves to Liverpool for less than I offered him! What a loser! The sort of person I don't want round my club. Hope SI have sorted this out for 09.

Not sure what PSV's facilities are like but perhaps Liverpools are better and thats why he chose them and he was just using the wages as an excuse.

Not sure what PSV's facilities are like but perhaps Liverpools are better and thats why he chose them and he was just using the wages as an excuse.

Or its just a flaw in the game, a similar thing will happen where a player asks for 5k, you offer him 3k and he rejects it saying its not enough and then he signs 2 divisions below you for £400.

Or its just a flaw in the game, a similar thing will happen where a player asks for 5k, you offer him 3k and he rejects it saying its not enough and then he signs 2 divisions below you for £400.

I agree it is a flaw. Fair enough if the player does not want to come for other reasons but it should say this rather than just saying he wants a higher wage and he then accepts a lower wage somewhere else.

Have you never lied about somthing in your life. I lied to my home economics teacher all the time about money and got away with it. This guy has done the same. Ok on the other end of the scale but still he done it.

I'm currently playing a game as manager of PSV and Liverpool made an offer for Joop Hiele who is apparently a world class goal-keeping coach and because he is so good I offered him a new contract on double his current wages. I had offered £4,400 and offered it to him. A few days later he decided to reject my contract offer and move to Liverpool, citing that my basic wage offered was unnacceptable. I then checked him out at Liverpool and found out he was on £4,000 per week!. WHAT?! he says my wage is unnacceptable then moves to Liverpool for less than I offered him! What a loser! The sort of person I don't want round my club. Hope SI have sorted this out for 09.

For a club of your reputation, 4,400 was not enough. For a club of Liverpool's reputation, 4,000 was enough. It would take a lot of money to make him stay.

Maybe they offered him a signing on fee of £1m as well

Archived