So why can't I get a job?

Here is the scenario, 2022, I have won the Prem with Spurs, League Cup with Man City and Blackburn and the World Cup with Italy in 2022. So, I try to apply for a Premiership job, but gets rejected. In fact the only teams that seemed to want me are from the Championship. Is their a reason why I cannot get a job in the prem?

It's been worked on for FM09 :) I got a bit sick of winning everything and still having Tony Mowbray beat me to jobs :D

ill 2nd that there was loads of times ive applied for england job after winning loads of trophies only for it to got to a player that has just retired!

Here is the scenario' date=' 2022, I have won the Prem with Spurs, League Cup with Man City and Blackburn and the World Cup with Italy in 2022. So, I try to apply for a Premiership job, but gets rejected. In fact the only teams that seemed to want me are from the Championship. Is their a reason why I cannot get a job in the prem?[/quote']

The main issue I have is not getting another job but that nearly all of the players I want are at the previous club. Just out of interest who replaced you as manager at Spuds?

Archived