New game

Depends what you want really I suppose. If you want an easy game then go for a team with loads of money and a good squad then go for a really big team like Milan,Barcelona or Man U. If you want something that will tax your brain cells then try the MLS with its complex rules and crap teams.

A few teams you can play as :D

• Derby: would be tough to keep them in the EPL in season 1. I nearly got them into the Champions League in season 3.
  • Leeds/Luton/Bouremouth. Try and get one of them promoted in season 1 and bring Premiership glory. I don't consider this LLM :D
  • Galatasaray/Fenerbahne. You will like Turkey. Trust me. :)
  • PSV. Challenge yourself to maintain's PSV's dominance in the Eredivisie. Won 11 consecutive domestic titles for the club.

All I can think of for now.:D

Depends what you want really I suppose. If you want an easy game then go for a team with loads of money and a good squad then go for a really big team like Milan,Barcelona or Man U. If you want something that will tax your brain cells then try the MLS with its complex rules and crap teams.

MLS just bores me lol

A few teams you can play as

• Derby: would be tough to keep them in the EPL in season 1. I nearly got them into the Champions League in season 3.
  • Leeds/Luton/Bouremouth. Try and get one of them promoted in season 1 and bring Premiership glory. I don't consider this LLM :D
  • Galatasaray/Fenerbahne. You will like Turkey. Trust me.
  • PSV. Challenge yourself to maintain's PSV's dominance in the Eredivisie. Won 11 consecutive domestic titles for the club.

All I can think of for now.:D

I hate Turkey after my holiday there this summer :mad:

I like the PSV bit though. That's who I'll most likely be unless a better option props up.

Have you ever played in Italy?

With low money for most of the teams (at least for the first season) you should find the challenge you seek.

I highly suggest you Sampdoria, the club with the most beautiful colors in the whole world :D

I have played in Italy and I like it. Sampdoria is a good challenge aswell. Might do this.

lol you seem to start a new game almost daily and keep asking on here, not sure why you keep asking if you're not going to stick to it but hey given that you seem to want gaurenteed success just go for one of the big teams, Arsenal would be best considering the money they have.

The French League is interesting. Lyon have a tendency to not be dominant for very long. Nantes in Ligue 2 is a good bet, you can't really fail to get them promoted. If you wanna start a bit closer to the top PSG, Stade Rennais, St Etienne or Bordeaux are good bets.

You can also try to keep Lyon at the top. Their expectations are huge though, and you will get fired quite easily. Marsielle are very easy.

A few teams you can play as :D

Id suggest Leeds :p not only do i support them but there great fun to manage. Keep under wage budgets and you get nice transfer budget the next season. Also im in 2013 with them now and still not bored and the fans and board love me. Who blames them Leeds fans are great.

I would say Shakhtar they get alot of cash you can get £70 million in the first season when you adjust the budgets and you get between £30 million and £40 million in sponsorship every season. Its hard to hold on to players but the league is easy but champions league is very hard I thought anyway.

Try a Bulgarian team. Most of the teams in the A Group (the best league) that aren't top teams, don't have much cash and the stadiums are quite small. The league and the teams' reputations are quite high though, compared to the standard of the players in the non-top teams. So if you manage to find a great foreigner who'll want to join on low wages, he's likely to become a star in the league.

And it only takes 3 years to become a Bulgarian citizen :D so maybe you can become a WP feeder for a British club...

I'm having great fun managing Belasitsa, I've completed half a season and I'm 2nd in the league (predicted 9th) and expecting to qualify for Europe.

Archived