show us the best product from your youth team

Looks a little fishy to me.

Non English surname.

Valued at £15.5M at 19.

Bristol City paying a 19 year old home grown FRED £49,500 pw in 2011.

Just doesn't ring true. Sorry.

Why not? it says that they are in the Prem and you don't know where they finished last season.

Why not? it says that they are in the Prem and you don't know where they finished last season.

No reason. I know it's theoretically possible, I just think it's a little unlikely.

On the start day of the 2010/11 season he would have been 19.

On the start date of the 2009/10 season he would have been 18.

On the start date of the 2008/9 season he would have been 17.

On the start date of the 2007/8 season he would have been 16.

So that means that he was either promoted in the English structure as a 17 year old, or he was already in the database, (don't recognise the name).

Then we have the fact that a youngster is on such a high weekly wage at a young age while still at the club whose youth system he came through.

Then there is the fact that he hasn't been poached by a club with a higher reputation, (even if Bristol have been winning everything they will still have a far lower reputation when compared to the Premiership big boys and a player demanding those sort of wages would also want a move to a bigger club.

Then there is the foriegn name for an English FRED. It's not impossible just another little thing that stands out as unusual.

Like I said it just doesn't quite add up.

lol, I have seen plenty of academy players with foreign surnames in fm2008.

And the only reason he is on nearly £50k a week is because anything less and I would have lost him.

He is also valued at £15.5 million because last season he played almost every game and with my tactic the AMC scores a lot of goals. He ended up with 41 games played, 29 goals and 15 assists.

lol, I have seen plenty of academy players with foreign surnames in fm2008.

And the only reason he is on nearly £50k a week is because anything less and I would have lost him.

He is also valued at £15.5 million because last season he played almost every game and with my tactic the AMC scores a lot of goals. He ended up with 41 games played, 29 goals and 15 assists.

So in which season was he promoted in then?

No reason. I know it's theoretically possible, I just think it's a little unlikely.

So that means that he was either promoted in the English structure as a 17 year old, or he was already in the database, (don't recognise the name).

Then we have the fact that a youngster is on such a high weekly wage at a young age while still at the club whose youth system he came through.

Then there is the fact that he hasn't been poached by a club with a higher reputation, (even if Bristol have been winning everything they will still have a far lower reputation when compared to the Premiership big boys and a player demanding those sort of wages would also want a move to a bigger club.

Then there is the foriegn name for an English FRED. It's not impossible just another little thing that stands out as unusual.

Also to add the physical stats dont shout out regen

I see what you mean now but I like to think that people on these forums aren't that sad to lie about something like this.

Also to add the physical stats dont shout out regen

All attributes are random though, there's an equal chance of getting a player with huge physical attributes as there is technical/mental attributes- except for weightings and number of attributes, but even then there's still a decent % chance of getting great physical attributes.

All attributes are random though, there's an equal chance of getting a player with huge physical attributes as there is technical/mental attributes- except for weightings and number of attributes, but even then there's still a decent % chance of getting great physical attributes.

Regens don't have physical stats like that.

I completely agree with you here mate. What do you expect from a pathetic mackem?

to be honest "might" is the wrong word here.. ;) clearly this player has been edited.. no matter what anyone says... NO regen in FM08 has physical stats like this.. And clearly the OP uses FMM.. well 2+2 will always give 4.. ;)

to be honest "might" is the wrong word here.. ;) clearly this player has been edited.. no matter what anyone says... NO regen in FM08 has physical stats like this.. And clearly the OP uses FMM.. well 2+2 will always give 4.. ;)

Not unless you're Winston Smith, then 2+2=5 ;)

I just like using "might", thats all. :p Yes, I agree, this player is definitely edited...

mmm... also this player is a lil cheap for the year of the game and those stats i sold a 19 for 15.5mill in the same year as this guy is playing and he had played for me since he was 17, also he was nowhere near as good as this guy!

i think ... EDITED :p

This is my best regen, not really mine though. Originally came up from AC Milan, and then I paid a ton of money for him (don't worry, I had plenty!)

His physical stats are poor but he has 20 finishing and first touch, 18 compusure, 20 heading, 19 dribbling.. about all you need, if you ask me

Note that he still hasn't gotten a full cap for Portugal, even though he's been the most dominant striker in the world in his 2 full seasons so far with me at West Brom.

He's only got 641 days left for England citizenship (and I believe U21 caps don't count in this situation, correct?), so if I become the England manager, I'd love to steal him from the Portuguese.

here's his profile and stats

willian1.jpg

willian2.jpg

This guy isnt a regen, I have loaned him for a Conference team before. He scored a shed load for me and got me promoted to the conf prem almost single handedly.

I doubt he has been altered but when I had him he was just a speedfreak!

Yes he's Columbian and starts out at Colombian club Envigado.

As the title says really, put up a photo of your best academy product.

For me it would be this guy, James Rodríguez, he came into my academy as a 16 year old and already is one of my best players. Not only is he very good technically, he is a beast physically.

rodrimw2.jpg

w1107.png

train him as a stirker he has the right skills.but a great player all round he could also do a job in center midfeild

but when the youth players came through on the 20 june 08 he would still have been 16 so it is possible he is a regan

Yes he's Columbian and starts out at Colombian club Envigado.

Well he has an English nationality and at 19 I doubt he has had time to get a second nationality. Also, if he did come from a Colombian club then he didn't come through the OP's youth academy, did he?

Dodgy...

He's not in my game's database, and looking in the Data Editor... He is at Envigado, and he is Colombian. Not declared and no caps, so English nationality is possible but unlikely. In any case, the OP is lying about him coming through the youth setup if it's the same guy. If not, then previous points apply. Why the foreign name for an English regen? Why the ridiculous contract for a 19-year old? Why Bristol City? And most of all, why is he so good..? Especially physically, that's hard to believe.

If it's true that the OP has edited the data using FMM or something like that, before coming on here to boast about a "Great Regen!", then that would be akin to saving and reloading over and over again until he'd won everything without losing a match, then come on here to parade his "Achievement"...

Bad form, if so. :(

*gives us all false hope, you see...

Archived