Most fun teams to be

I'm gonna start a new game after great ones with Bury and Man City.

I wondered who u guys find is the most fun team to play with and dosent get boring.

I heard Athletico is a good game but i'd like some advice on your most enjoyable teams.

I find a lot of teams get boring after a couple of seasons

Cheers

Arsenal's quite fun, if you set the rule that you can't spend more than 10M or something like that. they have a brilliant squad and a promising youngster for pretty much every position, so bargain hunting and youth development is the name of the game!

Brookie that actually made me laugh :) and made my day to be honest been a crap one as ive lost fm disc :(

probably left it at my mates in his laptop

but yeah i wouldnt of minded taking the job just so i can make their club more of a laughing stock :)

if thats actually possible:D

but back on topic Arsenal my longest ever game cos of the brilliant youths coming through so keeps it enjoyable.

Most important is picking a team that is set up how you like to play. For instance, don't pick a team without a reserves or 'B' squad if you tend to sign a lot of players. Don't pick a team with low reputation if you like to sign big talents. Don't pick a team in a league with low reputation if you want to dominate CL with all the best players, etc.

Know the league you are signing onto. Some of the foreign player restrictions can take you by surprise a month in.

Other than that, I'd suggest that almost any team can be immensely fun.

Archived