My Manager Can Bend Time!!

Proccy

Right, I am manager of Birmingham and Ghana and both teams had a game at the same time on the same day. So I assumed that I would play one and the ass man for the respective team would manage the team in the other one. I picked both teams, and clicked Play match, and the Birmingham one came up. I played that one (and won it 3-0!!) but then the Ghana game came up and I played that then. WTF!!

Has anyone else had this happen?

I'm sorry but that is just a tad unrealistic.

So it's not unrealistic is it? :confused:

I would say that it is realistic only if someone is a manager with massive reputation, influence and experience and has a great success record, and even then managers don't do it or are not allowed to do it.

Hiddink could do it only because he had a clause in his contract that allowed him to do it, but it's way more realistic to be given a choice of managing only Birmingham or only Ghana, because neither the Birmingham board nor the Ghanian FA don't like to have a manager who every once in a while leaves the continent to manage a different team (or every four years or so is absent for about a month, during the transfer window, while the African Nations Cup is taking place).

Obviously you are Chuck Norris

But you are right, a tad unrealistic, Would have been more realistic to the play the most important game or for you simply be forced to make a decision, although it is very rare! By the way, Richard Kingston in goal for Ghana?

Afraid not. He retired after the 2014 World Cup, but I haven't able to replace him with a good keeper yet. Just this grey who keeps popping up in the squad who is better than the only other regen eligible to play.

Archived